Welcome to our RMA page where you can get Technical Support Service for the products you have purcahsed from our company. If you have problems with the products purchased from Longline, you must fill in the LONGLINE RMA FORM online. If you fill in the form, our authorized technical staff will return to you as soon as possible and inform you.
In case of a breakdown or return in your online shopping, please make your application through the e-commerce site you have purchased. Otherwise, our service team will not be able to intervene. Thank you for your understanding.
- FAILURE REGISTRATION FORM must be filled for products covered by warranty.
• The acceptance and rejection decision about the products becomes final after the examination of our service. An information message will be sent to you via sms/e-mail.
• When you receive the confirmation message, you can send your product to our company by cargo or by hand.
• Product acceptance and delivery are made between 09:00 – 17:00 on weekdays.
• Terms of shipping the products by cargo:
a. In the deliveries of defective products out of Istanbul and to the Anatolian side of Istanbul by the consumer, cargo payments belong to our company for “shipping by MNG Cargo (Customer Code: 190495103)”.
b. In cases where products sent by cargo are damaged during transportation, a “Cargo Due Diligence Report” must be prepared by the cargo company.
- Product serial number must be written.
• An explanation must be made about the status of the product.
• Product photo and serial number must be added to appear.
• Product invoice number must be added.
• Cell phone/e-mail must be added for contact.
• It must be confirmed with the “Apply” icon.
- Improper packaging,
- Product cracks and fractures,
- Interfering with the screws on the product or missing screws,<
- Removing the label on the product,
- Any crush, impact, scratch on the product,
- Malfunctions occurring during improper transportation,
- Interfering with and replacing electronic parts,
- Burned and smoked chips,
- Any part damaged on the product,
- Reverse installation, breakage or damage of intermediate cables,
- Changing the serial number, the number being unreadable,
- Painting or staining any part of the product,
- Sticking labels that cannot be removed on the product or the remnants of the removed label,
- Damages caused by natural disasters,
- Extreme heat, extreme cold, humidity, dusting,
- All kinds of problems caused by viruses,
- All malfunctions arising from electrical networks,
- Changing or deleting the software installed on the devices by persons other than the authorized service,
- Wrong BIOS or Firmware installed on the product,
- Liquid penetration into the product,
- Intervening in the product by persons other than the authorized service,
In the above cases, the product will be treated outside the scope of warranty.